Benefits of Using PVC Conduit Pipes
There are many benefits of using PVC Pipes Fitting, PVC Bend, PVC Socket, PVC Conduit Pipes. It reduces maintenance, labour costs, and offers superior performance.Labour Savings:
Smooth Interior, So Easy Wire Pulls:
- PVC conduit is easy to install, easy to cut and join and no special tools are required.
Light Weight Material:
- The inside of our conduit is smooth, therefore wire is not damaged when pulled through. The smooth interior surface of our conduit reduces friction when pulling conductors and wires through long runs. It is easy to pull wire and conductors, even through 90° bends.
- PVC conduit is approximately 1/5th the weight of steel and half the weight of aluminum, therefore making it easy to move and handle.
Resistant To Chemical Attack:
- PVC conduit can be used for direct burial, requiring no additional protection when installed. Normal construction practices should be followed with the trenching and back filling operations.
Quality Control & Assurance:
- PVC conduit resists attack by acids, alkalies, salt solutions and most other chemicals.
High Tensile And Impact Strengths:
- Our conduit and fittings undergo extensive testing and inspection in our manufacturing facilities.
- ALLWIN PVC conduit has high tensile and impact strengths at all temperatures. It meets the test requirements of ISI.
- PVC conduit is resistant to direct sunlight, heat and all weather conditions, even after years of exposure. It is also resistant to macro and micro-organisms, fungi, rodents and corrosive agents.
- PVC conduit Pipes and fittings are non-metallic therefore there is no risk of corrosion when exposed to naturally corrosive soil conditions. They will not rust or corrode from electrochemical and galvanic environments.
- The PVC compound used to manufacture our rigid PVC conduit and fittings is a self extinguishing material that does not support combustion. It does not burn without a flame being directly applied to it. Once the flame is removed the material stops burning.
Comparison of some type of conduit: